I've got 20 a Girl. Any takers?
Yippee! Glad someone else is having babies around here ;)
Heather, I already had a baby this year???? So excited, I hope you get another Ben, cause he's like the coolest 8 year old I know!!!
Oh and thats Lucky Number 13 for Grandma and Grandpa!
Yeah! I hope it's a boy, cause Ben needs a little brother.
Why am I always the last to know these things.
Becks - you never call me... :)
PS - haven't told the kids yet - plz keep it on the DL if you happen to talk to my children! :)
I think Ammon might have told Audrey about the baby, sorry! I forgot to tell him to keep his mouth shut....
9 comments:
I've got 20 a Girl. Any takers?
Yippee! Glad someone else is having babies around here ;)
Heather, I already had a baby this year???? So excited, I hope you get another Ben, cause he's like the coolest 8 year old I know!!!
Oh and thats Lucky Number 13 for Grandma and Grandpa!
Yeah! I hope it's a boy, cause Ben needs a little brother.
Why am I always the last to know these things.
Becks - you never call me... :)
PS - haven't told the kids yet - plz keep it on the DL if you happen to talk to my children! :)
I think Ammon might have told Audrey about the baby, sorry! I forgot to tell him to keep his mouth shut....
Post a Comment